Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As long as we are all in the festive moods, It gives me great pride to be the one to say, I would like to have Toad(Chuckle) Chucklecized. I have spent countless hours showing and teaching him all about fishing. It's gotten to the point where I finally taught Toad(Chuckle) enough about fishing that he was able to out-fished me 2 days in a row. At this time, I am ready to officially remove "Chuckle" from his name and will re-introduce him as "Toad". Saturday Morning, he spanked me bad. 6 bass with the biggest at 5 pounds and the smallest at 2-7/10ths #, I think. It was a terrible day for me and all I caught was a catfish and a few yellows. As for "Toad's" total for the day, I tried not to look to see what he was doing. I wanted a rematch and we went again on Sunday. He spanked me again. I think he got 4, biggest was around 4# I mananged a few yellows to prevent the skunk. LMB,zero.
Great weekend Toad, you really put some nice fish in the boat.
I am not worthy. Please don't call my granddaughter.

·
Registered
11,707 Posts
He finally stopped listening to your advice Spidey(chuckle) and developed his own method! :lol: WTG Todd, two days in a row, you da man!! 8)

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Congrads Toad! Glad you had a good day. ...but be honest, you've always been this good, you just didn't want to up your buddy Spidey, huh? :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Sounds like this is simply the case where the grasshopper has outdone his master. Congrats Toad for putting some nice fishing in the boat! Have you told Spidey about the Baxter flavored fish attractant you have been using on those lures? :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts