Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone going to be out tomorrow? We were planning on hitting Saguaro for a few hours in the morning but my Dad's been having some trouble with his truck today. I'd say there is a better chance he'll be looking at new trucks tomorrow than taking me fishing. Hopefully he can get the problem fixed! And hopefully I'll see some of you at the lake. Josh

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Never mind. Looks like I'm not going to be able to make it. My Dad has to get a new truck in the morning. I think I'll just pour some more worms or do something fishing related to try and make up for not being out there. It sucks not being able to drive, and not having my own truck. Josh

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess it didn't turn out so bad. Now we have a real tow vehicle that can actually make it to any of these lakes around the state.
A new white Silverado of course set up to tow the boat. Hopefully soon it'll be hauling a nice bassboat. Josh

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.