Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you need a tonto pass if you are just camping in the tonto national forest? I am not talking a campground camp, just a regular camp.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What about camping on the shore of the lake? Do you need a pass then? Or is it only needed if you are using the lakes facilities?

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
The pass doesnt cover camping you have to pay extra for that. The pass is for using the launch ramps and parking your vehicle.

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
480 595 3300 this is Cvae Creek district. they r probably the best str8 shooter you'll find on exact whats needed where info.

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
there is one small area at roosevelt you can go without a pass, orange peel, butttttttt you can't camp, launch a boat, only basically fish off shore during the day everywhere else at rosy and bartlett you must have a parking permit and unless remote camping somewhere on the lake by boat you need a camping permit which is extra daily

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am looking for a place to go camping for Thanksgiving and I was originally thinking of Bartlett but I don't know if the water level is going to be an issue.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts