Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forgot to mention this when I posted about Bartlett the other day. A lone guy backs down ramp in the mid position because I had the inside slot next to the dock. Hops in his Tracker and aggressively backs off trailer. I hear this noise, look and see his winch handle doing 90 mph! I wet my pants laughing! He came to jarring stop that slammed him into his console... The strap did break free from the trailer, thank God because if not this dude would have been a guided missle headed for Iran!

OTF:)

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
I've seen that guy on just about every lake we have ever launched from.:eek:

Often times his trolling motor is down while he tries to beach to pick up his backseater, or the motor is trimmed full up when he fires it. There is way to many 'that guy's" around these days. :Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl

I found some good quail spots so lets hit them early, Nugget is good to go again, and thanks once again for the help finding her, no0t many would have done it!:D

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lotsa Luck, Sammygirl is ready to work! Vizslas seem to be an unlucky breed. Another zoner just had his attacked by a pack of coyotes very close to where we hunted! The dog suffered deep puncture wounds but is recovering nicely.

My spot is loaded with quail but has a zillion snakes. Rather shoot less birds than worry about my dog.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lotsa Luck, Sammygirl is ready to work! Vizslas seem to be an unlucky breed. Another zoner just had his attacked by a pack of coyotes very close to where we hunted! The dog suffered deep puncture wounds but is recovering nicely.

My spot is loaded with quail but has a zillion snakes. Rather shoot less birds than worry about my dog.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts