Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having a few beers tonight and have been wanting to write this for awhile so heeeere it goes:

1. Zone Member:
Boat xyg for sale, loaded,all features listed,please look at pics below.
Idiot Response: Do you got any more pics??

Buddy, he listed the boat info and even added a pic, if thats not good enough for you make a call hop in your truck and go look at the damn thing. But we all know you don't have the cash and you're just window shopping.

2. Zone Member:
Went out to Bart, Plez, whereever today. caught them on everything, all fish about 1 to 2 lbs. BUT I lost a hog at the boat, man that thing was huge he was sooo big.

Seriously, seriously, I think every report has one of these, although it may happen it doesn't happen every time you go fishing, the fish wasn't huge, ya i'm sure he got off at the boat and i'm also sure he weighed 1 to 2lbs just like the others!

3. Zone Member:
Selling 20 packs of robos. $20!
Idiot Response:
You got and pics? Will you take $10?

No dumb ass, I don't have any pics, look it up if you want to spank it to the pic, oh and I think $20 is fair.

4. Zone Member:
Thread topic of anything, lets say beer.
Normal zoners: ya i like, coors mgd etc. Oh but wait here comes skeeterboy.

Skeeterboy to Joey: what r u doin?
Joey: Nothing what r doin?
Skeeterboy: oh just playin playinstation holdin my weiner
Joey: Me too
Skeeterboy: thatz kuuul
Joey: ya! lol

GET a F'n room, can you please attempt to stay on topic for the first 3 pages of a thread?

5. Del loves donkeys!!:gheyfight:

Hope this doesn't offend anyone, and well if it does the truth hurts doesn't it! I know there are many more to add so please help the collection grow.

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
Having a few beers tonight and have been wanting to write this for awhile so heeeere it goes:

1. Zone Member:
Boat xyg for sale, loaded,all features listed,please look at pics below.
Idiot Response: Do you got any more pics??

Buddy, he listed the boat info and even added a pic, if thats not good enough for you make a call hop in your truck and go look at the damn thing. But we all know you don't have the cash and you're just window shopping.

2. Zone Member:
Went out to Bart, Plez, whereever today. caught them on everything, all fish about 1 to 2 lbs. BUT I lost a hog at the boat, man that thing was huge he was sooo big.

Seriously, seriously, I think every report has one of these, although it may happen it doesn't happen every time you go fishing, the fish wasn't huge, ya i'm sure he got off at the boat and i'm also sure he weighed 1 to 2lbs just like the others!

3. Zone Member:
Selling 20 packs of robos. $20!
Idiot Response:
You got and pics? Will you take $10?

No dumb ass, I don't have any pics, look it up if you want to spank it to the pic, oh and I think $20 is fair.

4. Zone Member:
Thread topic of anything, lets say beer.
Normal zoners: ya i like, coors mgd etc. Oh but wait here comes skeeterboy.

Skeeterboy to Joey: what r u doin?
Joey: Nothing what r doin?
Skeeterboy: oh just playin playinstation holdin my weiner
Joey: Me too
Skeeterboy: thatz kuuul
Joey: ya! lol

GET a F'n room, can you please attempt to stay on topic for the first 3 pages of a thread?

5. Del loves donkeys!!:gheyfight:

Hope this doesn't offend anyone, and well if it does the truth hurts doesn't it! I know there are many more to add so please help the collection grow.

Damn soooo True :Iconrotfl :Iconrotfl :Iconrotfl :Iconrotfl :Iconrotfl :Iconrotfl

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
oh wait your forgot.

for sale what ever, 100 bucks
reply I will give you $75 cash
What are you sellin? I got $50 cash for it. :Iconrotfl

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Damn Blue Cat haters!:mad:
Oh wait, what was the topic?:blink:

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Hey you guys should really slack up on the never doubt me stuff!! I personally know bill warman and he is a class act.. That guy can flat out catch em on canyon lake !! I know he posted a pic of a toad that was taken in his kitchen or something, but he is entitled to keep a wall hanger just like you.. Get to know this guy, he is a wealth of knowledge and will probably forget more about fishing than we will ever know. He went through a rough time with his fishing partner dying and he thought water quality might be a contributing factor to his passing. Just slack off he is a great guy and an awesome fisherman... Thanks Ron C.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Hey you guys should really slack up on the never doubt me stuff!! I personally know bill warman and he is a class act.. That guy can flat out catch em on canyon lake !! I know he posted a pic of a toad that was taken in his kitchen or something, but he is entitled to keep a wall hanger just like you.. Get to know this guy, he is a wealth of knowledge and will probably forget more about fishing than we will ever know. He went through a rough time with his fishing partner dying and he thought water quality might be a contributing factor to his passing. Just slack off he is a great guy and an awesome fisherman... Thanks Ron C.
I know Ron....it's all in good fun I hope....I wasn't aware of his partner's dying. sorry to hear that.

you and Bill certainly know Canyon Lake...

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
When a guy comes up to you and threatens to kick your ass for not agreeing with him on your fish being legal at a game and fishing meeting ( well before the canyon lake problem) he's a ****ing wackjob. Hes a big guy I could have probally hung with him for a few mins anyhow, good stick hell yeah, used to be a really nice and great person turned into a ****ing wackjob about a year before your ordel at the game and fish dept. Thats MY memory of Bill.

His ego got way to big and this was all before the canyon lake algea/sewage/ alien invasion. Remember I used to fish canyon alot with my daughter, I saw bill and chuck alot on that lake, they used always say high and if we werent catching them they would always tell us what they were biting on and were, and they offered we never ad to ask.

Delw

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Delw, Everybody gets big Egos and sometimes they need to check them at the door!! That being said dont you think he was just showing concern for an awesome fishery at the time. He wanted to make canyon a trophy lake remember? Catch and release only. If he would have succeeded in doing so, and we had no golden algae problems or over active water releases, someone in arizona including you or your daughter had a chance at a possible world record !!!! Ron

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
Oh yeah I remember he wanted canyon a trophy lake, he didnt want anyone else on it. He wanted it for hima nd chuck only and a few other buddies. Remember his version of catch and release was its ok if I catch the record and release it or kill it if needed, but no one else can take a fish out of that lake as it must be put back immediately. The part were determining if it was a record or not was funnier than shit as only him and a handful of people would know if it was or not. how do I know this cause I questioned him on it, I said well what about a kid that catchs a 10lber and thinks its 20, thats when he told me only he and a few people would know if it was a record LMAO sorry I just think they guy turned into a joke from the old bill I knew back in the late 80's early early 90s'
but for a guy to take 30+ fish out of the lake and kill them over a 3-5 years then turn around and start spoutig off about anti killing and shit just threw me for a loop.

no one can say with certainty that makeing that lake a trophy lake status (cathc and release)would make it into chance to catch a world record. its a fantasy of his and its what he believed in, could it have happened? maybe maybe not.

Remember I dont mind that people kill fish and have nothing against it, I just find it hypocritical when someone does it then bitchs at others for doing it.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts