·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
will it i say no,ill bet it doesnt,

·
Registered
476 Posts
Skeeter boy do you just like to post $hit just to see yourself on the internet. I bet your tracker with the 75 on it wouldn't see 40 mph. So why even post this BS. If this site had the award of post whore you would be the undisputed champion.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Isn't it called BEING A KID in the summer time? Give the little basturd a break, it's not like he's bashing you guys. He's just killing time and hot hurting a sole. Go pick on someone your own size like Franklin or Champ or Dewl, or Forest

·
Registered
239 Posts
Isn't it called BEING A KID in the summer time? Give the little basturd a break, it's not like he's bashing you guys. He's just killing time and hot hurting a sole. Go pick on someone your own size like Franklin or Champ or Dewl, or Forest
+1

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I've got a 60hp on my tracker and I don't think I hit 40,maybe upper 30's.

·
Registered
164 Posts
The only way that POS will see 40mph or higher, is when it's towed behind the truck.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've got a 60hp on my tracker and I don't think I hit 40,maybe upper 30's.
shoot i ve got a 75 and i dont think ive hit 40 except when it was completely empty wit less than1/4 tank of gas

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Given ideal conditions/prop/trim/setback/load, it isn't entirely impossible, but would take a whole lot of tweaking.

Now, going off the stock speedo, 40 is a piece of cake. I've had my mod-V with a 40 up to 65 just loading it on the trailer.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Given ideal conditions/prop/trim/setback/load, it isn't entirely impossible, but would take a whole lot of tweaking.

Now, going off the stock speedo, 40 is a piece of cake. I've had my mod-V with a 40 up to 65 just loading it on the trailer.
:Iconrotfl

·
Registered
83 Posts
1 horse power can go faster than 1mph so probably 40 should do 40mph

1 - 20 of 38 Posts