Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The jack on my Ez Loader Trailer from Triton is getting bound up and tight when I jack the trailer up or down. I looked for a grease fitting and there does not seem to be one.. I have sprayed a little oil on the shaft but doesn't really help for very long. Can anyone tell me if this should be greased or if I should just replace it.. It is a Fulton Jack. I am not sure if there are a bunch of different styles or not. There is a pic of the jack that may help on what style it is. You can see a little of the jack from this pic. Thanks for any help

Tad

http://www.azbasszone.com/gallery/AZBassZone-Member-Boats/boat4_002

·
Registered
79 Posts
Jack

It sounds like itmay be too late but take the black cap off the top and shove a little grease down on the gears and wind it up and down a few times. If that doesnt work there is always bass pro shops.

·
Registered
10,874 Posts
try popping the top cover off and pump grease on the gears if the top pops off. if you jack the trailor up or down while its on a incline it can bind up and be a pain. mine does the same thing on the inclined driveway but does not do it on a flat surface.

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
Tad -

I had a problem like this with my new boat. The jack wheel was stiff and had to be kicked every time I wanted it to change direction. While buying oil at Tempe Marine they told me not to grease it. They gave me a bottle of ReelX and told me to simply squeeze a few drops into the hole on the outside toward the top of the jack housing. It worked! No greasy mess either.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.