Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 12' flat bed utility trailer that got jacked up over the weekend(not by me). The entire tongue is going to have be replaced. It's the angle iron A frame type. I have a call into the place the trailer came from, and they are going to call me back with a price. Any idea on the cost or a place to take it? The only reason I ask is because this place it came from is not notorious for their great prices. Thanks!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Call Jerry @ Glendale Welding 623-937-7414

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
or john @ red rooster welding and fabrication #602-692-5281 phx tell him jeff sent you.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
I have a 12' flat bed utility trailer that got jacked up over the weekend(not by me). The entire tongue is going to have be replaced. It's the angle iron A frame type. I have a call into the place the trailer came from, and they are going to call me back with a price. Any idea on the cost or a place to take it? The only reason I ask is because this place it came from is not notorious for their great prices. Thanks!!
Send me a picture of it and I'll give you a price to fix it.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Looks like 2" angle that will need replaced. I assume it's welded to the front cross brace of the trailer deck frame and not running full length of it's side? if so it's a very easy deal to replace, when do you want it done by?

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
ouch.. jackknife..

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sunday if possible. How much you think? And yes, it does not run the length of the trailer.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
I need a better idea of the damage to the hitch itself. From this pic it looks like it can be re-used but not sure. I have plenty of the angle iron so no meterial charge for it. Probably looking at $120 for the fix and need a couple of hours.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Right on. Sounds good to me. I am leaving in the am to go hunting in Utah until Sunday, and to make my life easier, will deal with it when I get back. I'll give you a call when I get back. Is your number the same? Thanks Bob!!

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Right on. Sounds good to me. I am leaving in the am to go hunting in Utah until Sunday, and to make my life easier, will deal with it when I get back. I'll give you a call when I get back. Is your number the same? Thanks Bob!!
Yes the number is the same good luck on the hunt.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts