Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is the best place in town to service a trailer? Heard some good and bad about AZ axle. Anywhere else?

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Wrangler trailer off of lewis, and southern.

·
Registered
5,152 Posts
Kurt did my boat on time and did a very good job! The boat lost a starter around 9 pm Friday night and I should get it back tomorrow. The back half of the boat is done. The trolling motor should be here tomorrow and maybe the HD7 on Friday.

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
There's a place off McQueen and Baseline called Spec-Trac that did the aligment on my former boat trailer. Did a good job at a fair price. Called them for another fix and they were way off base....

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
Josh, I get my bearings done at Wrangler each year - they are great, fair, and honest. Ususally an hour or so wait with an appointment. 2Dogs turned me on to this place a few years back. Also, as Brain mentioned, if you need an allignment SpecTrac is great for that type of need.

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Dude go to wrangler. Had a full service done, got my boat back the next morning at an awesome price.
+1- awesome job on re-wiring my boat trailer as well. Same day service, home that night, great price. Good people over there!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts