Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have a hook up to have a new trailer tongue put on a boat trailer? I dont know if there are any zoners that doe this?

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
If the serge braking system is UFP you might have e tough time finding them I know Joe J and I had a hard time and ended up in mesa at the Tiga dealer for parts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
tell me what you need I work at a trailer shop and I can also help you out on the install or whatever you need

·
Registered
305 Posts
Az axle sucks. I would not recomend them to any one. I had my trailor gone through in May of this year and have had it back 3 times for their mistakes and the guy behind the counter attitude sucks. I had them put new spring, wheel bearing and seals. My seals started leaking 2 weeks after them replacing them. It has been back three times since then. The last time I picked it up they had put a bead of silicone between the hub and the bearing buddy and it looks like they gave the caulking gun to a 2 year old and told him to go and have fun.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Az axle sucks. I would not recomend them to any one. I had my trailor gone through in May of this year and have had it back 3 times for their mistakes and the guy behind the counter attitude sucks. I had them put new spring, wheel bearing and seals. My seals started leaking 2 weeks after them replacing them. It has been back three times since then. The last time I picked it up they had put a bead of silicone between the hub and the bearing buddy and it looks like they gave the caulking gun to a 2 year old and told him to go and have fun.
Suck 2 be you. When I lived there, that place was the place to go. I took many of trailors there and never had a problem. Maybe yours was a POS to start with?

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
i never had a problem with them thats there fault, I know 3 people that did however.
I have sent a bunch of work to them. since 1995-96

I hope you didnt ask them for jeffs price cause if you did you got it. :Iconrotfl

I will say the guy behind the counter is definately a big time ******* and doesnt take shit from people. He is a nice guy if you dont bullshit him or act cocky or even tell him what to do.
I have seen guys in there telling him how to do things and he just blows them off.

He taught me how to build trailers in 95/96 I was over there every day for there help( I worked 2 buildings down), he would even come over and see how the project was coming along from time to time and always offered his help.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 9 of 9 Posts