Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

Transmission Service

839 Views 10 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  dryheat
All the years I've owned Vehicles It's the one think I've hated. I never believed that there was an Honest Transmission shop in existence,
That Changed today, I took my wife's car into Stumpy He went through the problems very thoroughly, found the core problem, fixed that problem, and didn't need the parts originally suspected saved me a batch of money, and high quality work.
I'd never thought I'd say this about a Transmission shop. Honesty, integrity, and good communication.
Stumpy Thank you.

Stumpy is Zoner
Franks Automatic Transmission Service
2117 w. Deer Valley road
623-581-1185
Frank I'll see you tomorrow for that last part

Mr.bass thanks for the Referral
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
THATS GOOD TO KNOW MOST TRANY SHOPS JUST WANT TO SLAP IN A REMAN AND CALL IT A DAY I OUTSOURCE THE AUTOMATIC TRANS WORK IN MY SHOP WILL DEFINATLY KEEP HIM IN MIND
Cool, thanks for the post. Im looking for transmission repair on my truck. Ill give him a call.
silly me, i thought he was looking for work for his life partner!!!
Good post. Thanks for sharing.
silly me, i thought he was looking for work for his life partner!!!
Life partner... I've got enough to keep your sister busy, and quiet.
Tanya say's Sue's new toy is pretty nice! we romping it up north?
Thanks, I gotta get my tranny serviced on my Prerunner, I'll give him a call up for sure.
Tanya say's Sue's new toy is pretty nice! we romping it up north?
we'll be taking mine, Sue's not to keen on Arizona pin stripping.
well then, we'll pin stripe yours.
Everybody get in line, my truck currently occupies Frank's lift!:biggrin: Be patient, he's fishin this weekend.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.