Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have any ideas on this subject or do I just run with it and what I come up with we all share? I am thinking something with a big base made out of wood with a place to fix a little tag that has the winners name on it and year it was won MY only problem so far is when I run a search on the net to get ideas I just cannot come up with something that I like or in the case of my wallet cannot come up with the money and STILL justify it to my wife.
In otherwords A LITTLE HELP PEOPLES on some input on design
and size.

Thank You

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
gcbaitman

Okay I just got off the phone and my next thing is I sorta need a
head count on the little kids like the ones under the age of 13 I
am looking into some things as of now for them.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Gcbaitman
My son 12 he's going to fish the bassoff. If you need some $ let me know I'll help out. As for ideas i'll start thinking of somethin.

Joe C

·
Registered
11,707 Posts
gcbaitman, are you in touch with Franklin J? He mentioned to me some ideas he has for a trophy.

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
I have access to 98 some trophy's. They will be needed to be changed for fishing trophys but it's start. they range fron 18"- 10". I have mentioned this before and they are free. You'll just need to p/u

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
If you are in the area, stop by Thunderbird Trophies, 1414 N. 7th Street, in Phoenix. They're between the I10 and McDowell, on the west side of the street, small wood building. I've used them many times for tournament trophies. They're very reasonable, and can take an idea and come up with all kinds of whacky things!
Phone # is (602) 253-2098. You can probably take some of Slotkings trophies over there for re-fitting, too.
Later, Tater

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
gcbaitman

I would love to do that but I have a problem and it is I live in Gold Canyon I would get lost over there. So are we wanting a gag trophy
or a nice trophy? Not everybody has been around for the "pink thong" issue . I would shoot the Billy Bass cause I cant stand it lol
I WANT some trophy's for the kids no matter what if I have to go buy them myself I will it does not matter to me.

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
This is a braggin rights tourney so it only fittin that a gag type trophy be used. i am sort of fond of the pink thong thing!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Boat Cop said:
This is a braggin rights tourney so it only fittin that a gag type trophy be used. i am sort of fond of the pink thong thing!!!!!!!!
I don't think pink is your color, khaki maybe? :lol:

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Boat Cop said:
I don't get it... Gag type of trophy??? What's so funny about winning a thong??? I mean hell, for some of us, it's the only way we'll ever get one without buying it... :wink:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts