Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
I have one for a short bed for sale. I think its the sport 2 tent with the air matress that wraps around the wheelwells. Used it once and liked it but I sold my truck. I'll sell you mine if you want to get one. I paid like 600 total tent and matress. I'll make you a hell of a deal. :biggrin:

·
Registered
644 Posts
I have one for a short bed for sale. I think its the sport 2 tent with the air matress that wraps around the wheelwells. Used it once and liked it but I sold my truck. I'll sell you mine if you want to get one. I paid like 600 total tent and matress. I'll make you a hell of a deal. :biggrin:
Not too jump the thread but what make/model tent do you have? Which vehicle is it designed for?

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Hey,

I had one for several years. Beats sleeping in the front seat or on the deck of the boat. They are or at least were not that expensive. I finally got a shell on my truck and sold it. Make sure it is one made for your particular model of truck. Air matresses are cheep to. Sorry but $600 seems a bit to much.

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah, I'm looking at the truck tent makers and none of them are that high in price. Maybe he has a custom made one or something.. If I get one i'm gonna see if I can add a a/c vent for a portable ac.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Been thinking of getting one of these for my truck (07 Dodge Ram Mega Cab) but haven't pulled he trigger yet. The wife says I don't need anymore toys and can sleep in the Mega Cab!

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was looking at cabover but i'd like to make sure i'm under or at loading weight. Also, storing would be a factor for me so this is the next best thing.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
I still have the very first one, and it worked pretty good. I also used a twin air mattres in it on my short bed truck.

·
Registered
212 Posts
i have the adventure truck tent(its the one in the back of cabelas) looks like a covered wagon. i bought off ebay and used its in my long bed chevy and now i have a short bed toyota tundra and i just cinch it up a little tighter and works fine

1 - 10 of 10 Posts