Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Next club TMX at Bartlet Sept 19th members only. Lets get you joined up with Tucson Bass or come out and fish it as a sponsored guest

www.tucsonbass.com

·
Registered
31 Posts
Huh

I guess this TMX was too important to re-schedule so everyone from Southern AZ could support the Wounded Warriors without having to be concerned about their points. I know this may only be my opinion but if you have the chance to do what you love AND support our soldiers there really is no option. Maybe some of the TBC guys will share my opinion and come out to Patty.

Frenchi, I will see you out there for the Purple Heart TMX on the 19th.

GM

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I guess this TMX was too important to re-schedule so everyone from Southern AZ could support the Wounded Warriors without having to be concerned about their points. I know this may only be my opinion but if you have the chance to do what you love AND support our soldiers there really is no option. Maybe some of the TBC guys will share my opinion and come out to Patty.

Frenchi, I will see you out there for the Purple Heart TMX on the 19th.

GM
Really don't appreciate the comments we do alot for the community and when you both brought this up I pm'd purple heart and silvas with my cell to call to discuss this. Don't belittle the soldiers by making these comments. The club has a set schedule with the federation and permits a year in advanced you were made aware of this when you first suggested the date. I wish you luck and truly appreciate what you are doing but do it with out the petty comments it is not about you....

·
Registered
31 Posts
Don't belittle the soldiers by making these comments. ....... but do it with out the petty comments it is not about you....
Elway you seemed decent enough when I met you but this this is simply BS. You want to explain to me how I belittled anyone or think this is about me?

I very clearly stated that this was my personal opinion and that I hope as many people as possible show their support for the TMX and the Wounded Warriors.

I have actually thought about this since my post earlier today. I thought of two reasonable solutions. You could simply move your TMX to Patty and do a TMX within a TMX. Your members could fish the Purple Heart and TBC, easy fix. But the easier way to support the cause would be to simply make a little donation to the TMX, I am sure they would take cash or items to raffle. I do not speak for the TMX Directors or the MOPH but I am sure they would welcome anything that could help.

I sent you a PM with my cell if you want to continue this discussion.

GM

·
Registered
31 Posts
Military Order of the Purple Heart

where is the info on the purple hearts turny?need info would like to support our troops if i can.
BT.

Military Order of the Purple Heart

Silvas1 and purple heart can answer any questions you may have. I am betting that this will great time and of course it is for a great cause. There is also a raffle going on for the chance to backseat with Vu, who is probably the hottest stick around right now.

GM

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No issues and its not about points our tmx's are pre scheduled and permitted and insured for liablities it is pretty hard to just change them. TBC just received insurance to do the Oct 3rd one on one day with kids at Patty. No gripes or complaints i just simply did not like the implication about the points being a priority over a benefit tournament. All good hope you verify all boaters insurances before putting someone on a boat, it is a huge liablity that has reared its ugly head on here before. Enjoy your event see you at the next one

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I would like to chime in for a second, ELWAY has been trying to contact me but I was TDY and didn't have a lot of time to get to the phone. I understand about the permits and everything and have always supported the TBC and always will. There are no problems here, we are going to have a big turnout so nothing hurt. I hope the fishing at Bartlett is as good as it is going to be here at Patty. I am also a Federation Member and know most of the TBC so I wish all good luck wherever you are fishing. Almost forgot to metion it was Elway that came up with the VU raffle which is doing good for the raffle.

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
All good, no butt hurt here, it is bass fishing and i have no issues over anything that is posted on here. Everyones hearts are in the right place especially for the Purple heart event, class acts.

If your having a raffle for this event pm me i have a company donation to give the event since I won't be present.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts