Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to extend a warm welcome and thanks to all who made it out to the Tucson Bass Club Open. We a had a nice total of 16 boats. This was the last open for the 2009 year. Next year the 2010 schedule for opens we are looking into other lakes such as Rosey and so on. If there are any comments we would love to hear them. And once again thanks to all who were able to make it out. It was for sure a bite that had to be dialed in with the weather being the way it was. Congrats to the winners.

http://WWW.TUCSONBASS.COM

**** Elway, be sure to get 1,2,3 place pics with big fish posted and goon on this thread and submit to DELW for the front page.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Vu nice bag congrats to you and steve also nice 3 Ri and Ray.looks like Tucson Bass Club is getting more boats in there tournys i will try to fish more of there tournys in the future if they have another open next year at patagonia be nice to get 20+ boats down there.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
The only suggestion I would have and something I have taken to the Federation is keep the tourneys close. It gets old driving across the state to fish these tourneys when there are enough lakes around here to fish. If you did all your opens either at Rosey, San Carlos, or Patty it would be great for all of us around the south east and I bet you would get a lot more members. I talked with a few guys out there and they were interested in your club and were going to be at your next meeting and I think I may have picked up one or two for down here in SV. JMO

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Hey Stack...looks like we should have weighed our 7lbs in. we would be $225 richer! Let this be a lesson to you folks who see a huge bag come in and assume that everyone caught them.

Patagonia is an awesome fishery...we never got a big bite but had a blast. I cant wait to go back!

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
The only suggestion I would have and something I have taken to the Federation is keep the tourneys close. It gets old driving across the state to fish these tourneys when there are enough lakes around here to fish. If you did all your opens either at Rosey, San Carlos, or Patty it would be great for all of us around the south east and I bet you would get a lot more members. I talked with a few guys out there and they were interested in your club and were going to be at your next meeting and I think I may have picked up one or two for down here in SV. JMO

Their input would be helpful at the next meeting most of us agree on this, lets see what we can do

·
Registered
410 Posts
What a great night of fishing! Notice I said fishing, not CATCHING! TBC did a great job and I liked the on the water registration. It was great meeting all of you, and I look forward to fishing with you guy's again. Gypsy (InTheHills) is a class act back seater and can fish with me anytime. Thanks for all of the tips you guy's gave me. Hopefully next time I can employ them a little better. All in all a great tourney, minus the fish in our live well. See you all out there again. Congrats Vu.
Later,
Lorenzo

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Hey Stack...looks like we should have weighed our 7lbs in. we would be $225 richer! Let this be a lesson to you folks who see a huge bag come in and assume that everyone caught them.

Patagonia is an awesome fishery...we never got a big bite but had a blast. I cant wait to go back!
Truly appreciate you making the trip from Phoenix nice meeting you briefly. (lol)

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
THanks Elway...fun ass lake and looking forward to going back. You Tucson boys are spoiled!

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
WAITING FOR PICS

Hey are the pics going to be posted to TBC website.
Hopefully I should get something this week from Elway, pics were taken by our new very own photo pro Mtnbike.

So soon as I get the thumb drive it's game on.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts