Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Karl and Jared have been hard at work on their personal time getting this site up and running. The club would value any constructive advice about the site. Please check out the site and the links and suggest feedback. Also, be advise a lake report section is in the works. TBC in no way wants to compete against this site. It is merely a club site for local anglers in the SW/Tucson area. We appreciate all of the zoners and admin. help in getting us to this point. Please check in periodically and watch us grow!

www.tucsonbass.com

·
Registered
418 Posts
The site rocks guys, i have to take my hat off to ya! Might be a bit bias, but "I like it a-lot".

Proud to be a member. Look forward to the rest of the year and making 2010 better than ever for all involved with our club!

Want to thank the zone for giving everyone with the passion to get out on the water and chase those greenbacks for a forum to share what's going on in their individual areas!

Tight Lines to all!

·
Registered
528 Posts
software

Looking for a vector program like Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, and so on. Any one can point me in the right direction for a great deal.

I already looked into amazon, new egg and so on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts