Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know when the the next tackleman's Patagonia tournment is? I am thinking about fishing one.

Thanks,
Mario M

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Aug. 29th. Mario M. as in Mario Mills, haven't heard that name at Patagonia since the Baja Tackle days.

·
Registered
13,745 Posts

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
I wont need a net if Im fishing from the front.....fishing that lake from the back is gay

I got something that should work pretty good since I only need 3 fish: Jerk-it
That bite is over. Plus you have to know how not to work it.:biggrin:

·
Registered
13,745 Posts
Excuses excuses... Don't matter if you're in front for back.
We all know you're a catfish guy now. Go get em!
Tell you what, we can go to Talkali, you can fish the back, and we'll see how many fish you catch:CrackHead:

Hey bastard when you get kids you'll be doing the same thing.......

Dan just wait till winter stocker trout time......and those Pike liked the way I worked it.....

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
I've got a long term menory like an elephant, but the short term is shot. It's still the same lake, it just gets fished more by better fisherman. It use to just get hammered on the weekend, now it seems like it's all week.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Saguaro Tackle and Marine

Mario- there is a tournament this weekend on Saturday from 5 to 11 pm. Call Jesse at the shop if you have any questions. Your a good stick-just add more pressure. John "Tiki" Thanks for helping Greg pick out my baits.:D

·
Registered
418 Posts
yeah but all of the tourney directors have been good to not hold them on the same day/night! Patty still produces time and time again.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Good point, but if there was just one circuit there would be no way all could fish any one given tourney. 30 boats is max for a tourney there and Patty Elite pulls 25 alone, TBC pulls about 15, Saguaro pulls about 12 and not sure on Del Norte....

With possible duplication i would say that would average about 40 to 45 boats which would be great, but a challenge on Patty.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts