Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

Ultimate Fighter Heavy Weights?

1143 Views 19 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  Larry all Forked Up
Who is watching this?

I can not believe the conditioning of these guys!
I am beginnning to think its all staged bullshit so Kimbo will become the next Ultimate Fighter. Some of these dudes are fat beer gut mugs. Even the ex football players peter out after the end of the first round. They have absolutely no ground and pound they just lay on each other and do nothing! Their skills suck.

Iam still watching though:biggrin:
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Next week should be a good fight with Nelson and Slice.
The conditioning for both fighters in the last fight was pretty bad. For Shivers it was outright pathetic. Its pretty bad when you see a fighter put his hands on his hips and take a breather in the middle of the first round. You would think a former NFL player would have better conditioning. The fight should have been a draw and they should have been forced to a third round (which would have been even more rediculous).
This last fight was the worst fight I have ever seen on the ultimate fighter! They both have no buisness being in that cage, I was totaly disapointed in the way they were conditioned.
Shivers conditioning,or lack there of, might have been the reason things "didnt work out" in the NFL. Both guys should be embarrassed. But I cant stop watching either.
Kimbo Slice in the UFC...never going to happen!
This last fight was the worst fight I have ever seen on the ultimate fighter! They both have no buisness being in that cage, I was totaly disapointed in the way they were conditioned.
kasey i think you should get in there and kick some a$$ lol
Kimbo Slice in the UFC...never going to happen!
Don't be supprised if it happens with his competition.
kasey i think you should get in there and kick some a$$ lol
I would but they wont let u get drunk first...lol
Let me clarify my statement. Kimbo will more that likely lose his first fight in the ultimate fighter. They will probably let him fight in the finale but only because he's "Kimbo". He will never have a sucessful career in the ufc. I don't think he's even one of the top 50 fighters in that weight class. Not to mention that he's old.
very upsetting. this is without a doubt the worse group of fighters that have ever been on this show. everyone looks sloppy so far , no skill whatsover! hell ive only been training for two years and i have a feeling i could knock half these bums out! weak
very upsetting. this is without a doubt the worse group of fighters that have ever been on this show. everyone looks sloppy so far , no skill whatsover! hell ive only been training for two years and i have a feeling i could knock half these bums out! weak
There heavy weights, skill is just a bonus if you have any....

Basically there just looking to connect because that's all they have to do. Although the conditioning is a joke but when a dudes 6ft 7 your going to tire unless you learn to fight with some sort of calm pace (Boxing's HW champion W. Klitschko is a prime example; you can have all the skill in the world but if you can't keep your pace your toast. He used to get gassed all the time now he knows how to control his nerves and is dam near unstoppable.).
kimbo is the only guy that will take out brock
I don't think so, Brock would tear Kimbo down!
I dont think kimbo could beat Frank Mier let alone lesner. The differance is if someone gets caught they go to sleep.
kimbo is a knock out artist...UFC is best of the best. I think he gets beat in the ultimate fighter.
Thats why Rampage Pussed out of fighting Rashaad, not a Movie role No kimbo no interest
Kimbo got KO'd by a jab, by a guy who was a light heavyweight
Who is watching this?

I can not believe the conditioning of these guys!
I am beginnning to think its all staged bullshit so Kimbo will become the next Ultimate Fighter. Some of these dudes are fat beer gut mugs. Even the ex football players peter out after the end of the first round. They have absolutely no ground and pound they just lay on each other and do nothing! Their skills suck.

Iam still watching though:biggrin:
Well what do u expect they're "heavy weights" if u follow mma at all you would know it is extremley rare to find well conditioned, well rounded heavy weights that can last three let alone five rounds..... do you remember the last set of heavy weights that were on the ultimate fighter?? they were a joke! these new heavy weights would blow them away!
Will the UFC ever acquire the likes of Fedor Emelianenko?Theres your true heavyweight......
Well what do u expect they're "heavy weights" if u follow mma at all you would know it is extremley rare to find well conditioned, well rounded heavy weights that can last three let alone five rounds..... do you remember the last set of heavy weights that were on the ultimate fighter?? they were a joke! these new heavy weights would blow them away!
We are talking one round here dude and they are gassed!!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.