Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a 19.5-21ft 04 or +newer Ranger, Skeeter, Triton or Champion with 200-250hp 2stroke. Send me a pm or call if you or anyone you know is selling one that meets the specified criteria. Thanks guys.
Tommy 602-321-7286

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
good luck man!!

·
Registered
13,745 Posts
Looking for a 19.5-21ft 04 or +newer Ranger, Skeeter, Triton or Champion with 200-250hp 2stroke. Send me a pm or call if you or anyone you know is selling one that meets the specified criteria. Thanks guys.
Tommy 602-321-7286
Tommy I will seriously sell my boat to you for 20K....I have not put it up for sale or anything, but you can take it out anytime you want and try it out....let me know...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
what year franklin?

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks franklin. send me a pm of the specifics of the boat when you get a chance. thanks dude

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
+1 on the gambler. tommy, you should keep an open mind about the gamblers. They are nice boats!

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for the thought Joe. They just arent my cup of tea. Probably kinda like how you wanted a bass cat, and not a gambler. Im sure its a nice boat tho

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I know you just fished Mead. It's not like your boat stupid why would not look for the boat you really want?(no time or just looking for a deal?)

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just been looking for the right deal for the boat i want and feel comfortable in. I think i found it, just trying to work out all the details.

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
tommy, PM me

1 - 15 of 15 Posts