Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I wanna know where they sell the BIG ones for catfishing... I got them 1 time at fishermans choice and since then all the other times they've only had the little guys.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Killmer's store usually has them, and so does M&S Marine (by Spring Creek Store).

M&S's number is (928)467-2351.

I don't know if anywhere on the Tonto End has them or not.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Can't help ya w/ the waterdogs, but you can take my wife's yip-yap POS dog and use it for bait. You'd hook up on a nice cat for sure!

·
Registered
446 Posts
i think bigflip said you can get them cheaper at props plus if you throw his name out... just sayin

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Dude,
get a pound of bacon, have the kids catch some crawdads to start which is a lot of fun, collect them, and use them for bait. The kids will have more fun catching crawdads than anything else. Also, crawdads fished on a c-rig around windy hill were the floor breaks from 15' down will drill fish too!:biggrin:

·
Registered
19 Posts
dont use waterdogs there expensive for catfishing just use some live or cut up bluegills fishermans choice has them and i believe there 18 bucks a dozen

·
Registered
365 Posts
liars corner in east mesa

ask richard to give you the monsters that he has stashed in the back
and get ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! these dogs looks like puppies, you think im kiddn, fished last week in the rain caught 7,8,9lbers, my partner caught the same his biggest went 11lb boy what a blast
where did we catch them> in the mouth!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts