Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just cat fishing at the islands and say two weird lights in the sky, they were east of the lake but hey moved around a lot. On switched from white to red to blue and the other was just red, they were moving lot faster than any plane or helicopter i have ever seen and every once in a while they would chase each other around. Did any one else see them or know what it could have been? I don't belive in aliens or all that UFO crap but it was pretty weird????

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Last time this occurred BBL became Angler 2020.

Maybe now angler 2020 is ???????

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Last time this occurred BBL became Angler 2020.

Maybe now angler 2020 is ???????

You are gay as in lame. You probably are a closet ****, but that is your own business. I don't get why you keep mentioning my name. You wanted me banned a few months ago. Go away!

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Were you stoned?

-edit-

Bass Adventure is rubbing off on me.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am new to the site but i was fishing with Nitroboats1991 (nice meeting you by the way) and i saw the lights too. Exactly as he describes and they lasted for a good hour or two. None else saw them? They were to the North East.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I am new to the site but i was fishing with Nitroboats1991 (nice meeting you by the way) and i saw the lights too. Exactly as he describes and they lasted for a good hour or two. None else saw them? They were to the North East.
Contact Buzz!

·
Registered
2,567 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
We were at the movies last night and saw the lights, it was RC planes w/led lights, at one point there were 2 separate planes in the air. It had us pretty freaked at first!

·
Banned
4,454 Posts
We were at the movies last night and saw the lights, it was RC planes w/led lights, at one point there were 2 separate planes in the air. It had us pretty freaked at first!

I was close, still sounds like great fun.

Some numb nut (turned out to be a neighbor from Flagstaff) was flying a kite outside Mannies with a glow stick hanging from the tail, it looked like a ??? flying over the ocean.

Don't mess with drunks, it is a buzz kill.

·
Registered
151 Posts
There's a couple guys who live in white fence farms who fly them a lot. You probably saw their planes

1 - 17 of 17 Posts