Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't been around the last week or two. We've been moving and haven't had the internet. We are in our new house now, still don't have the internet though. I've just been checking whenever I get the chance in school. It really sounds like there is a lot going on, I'm really bumbed out I had to miss it all. I don't mind being out of contact when I'm fishing, but since I've been hauling furniture for the last several days it just plain sucks.
I haven't been fishing for the last two weeks but I should finally be out tomorrow. And maybe Monday if I can find a ride. Come say hi if you see us. Hopefully I'll be back in the next few days. Josh

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I feel your pain Josh... I went fishing once in December (that day you were with Rippinlips) and I didn't get out in November. I haven't been out yet this year... :cry: I'm going to have to go soon though...

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I'm finally back! We are settled into the new house and just got the internet back about 20 minutes ago.
I even got to go fishing today. It was pretty slow. I only landed one largemouth that ran around 3.5 pounds. But it was bigger than anything I caught while we were moving.
Tadmo, I'm still in Mesa. We are now right across Desert Ridge high, in "The Villages of Eastridge" It takes me about 30 seconds to walk home from baseball practice now. I'm thrilled with the location. It still takes about 30 minutes to get to Saguaro, so it's about the same from our last place. Josh

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.