Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we know what Franklin Got( Congrats again!)so what did the rest of you get? I am sure F Fever would love to hear about it to take his mind work and so would I!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I ended up getting just what I wanted. Money for entry fees. I'll be ready for a few tourneys when it comes time, moneywise atleast. Oh, and a few things from bass pro of course. I hope everyone did as well as I did. Josh

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
We got what we always have been lucky to get.

Thats the joy of watching our kids open there presents. and this year was even extra special, they didnt get up till 7:30am thats 4-5 hours later than every other year.

April and I dont get ourselfs or each other anything, cause in all honesty we can get it when ever we need it or want it.

One thing I did get from my Brother in law was a stud finder(the good one a scanner type) after going through 2 batteries last night( April was cruising the streets looking for a stud :roll: ) I finally got to use it this morning when putting Tv's in the kids rooms they got for christmas. The thing is a freaking wall saver.

Delw

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
the most important part of chrismas is just spending quality time relaxing with the family.(especially with the joy of watching little children open there gifts). Hope you all enjoy this special day.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Wendy got me a Muzzle Loader, Clothes, and some smelly stuff. I got Wendy "Rowdy" the beagle puppy, a 55 gal fish aquarium, wood cabinet and the charm bracelet she wanted. Don't ask how the kids fared. There's not enough room!

After all I said, let's not forget what this day is really about. The birth of our Saviour, Jesus Christ! :D :D

Merry Christmas Everyone!

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well Well Well Mr Scrooge :lol: I got something for ya Rich. How about a nice Rapala lure? HO HO HO HO HO !Now to answer my own Question Fishing related stuff . BPS "Sticko" kit, several Crippled Herrings, 2 lucky craft baits 4- 25 packs of G lock hooks and a few other things plus a Shimano Sahara 2000 but I guess that does not count since I gave it to my self. :lol: Plus the fun of hanging out with my seven year old while we waited for the rest of the family to wake up!

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
I got a new front seat , a power pedistal& a new fishing jacket.
And I have to agree with Mr Bass wacthing the kids eyes light up went they open there gifts from santa.
Hope ya'll had a great day :D

Joe C

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
I got a $100 gift certificate to BPS and have already blown it! I ordered up about 20 Bandit cranks so I should have a stock for a while. :p

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
I had my heart warmed by having my daughter, her husband, my son, his wife, and their 2 daughters(the real heart-warmers) over for christmas eve. I know gifts were passed around but I didn't really notice who got what. I my old opinion, having our tribe at our house for Christmas is better than any material item I saw. But, I do have the kid in me and I did get a cd fm/am marine radio for the Spideycraft. Mrs. S. got a couple diamond earrings(always a winner) and a pendant with the tribe's birthstones. Everyone was afraid to buy me fishing stuff because I am so particular on my equipment. Cool. Merry Christmas to all. Please be safe during the holidays.

G

·
My dad got me a 783C loomis imx rod paired with a chronarch SF!!! Plus a bunch of different lures. This was a great Christmas indeed!! :D This is a great site guys, keep up the good posts!

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
I got a Johnny Morris reel, hey Mr Bass., did you get the present i left you?????????????????

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
The wife got me a custom flippin stick w/ a chronarch. A Stico kit and some jigs. The grandkids got their stuff on Sat. Great holiday. God bless... Pete

·
Registered
911 Posts
Gift certificates from Bass Pro and two from Waterdog Willies and the usual number of fishing T-shirts. And a wonderful day with family and friends.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts