Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rob m and Rookiefisherman have the identical writing styles. Yes I agree that this is without a doubt Dennis whats-his-face writing about himself then responding to a post about himself...talk about a need to get a life.

Also, that Dennis could mention his name is the same breath as John Murray is laughable...

See Dumbis, John Murray is "sponsored" by Ranger, meaning he does not pay for his boat, his entries are paid for, plus a host of other goodies. You Dennis bought a boat from a dealer at a bit of a discount.
One other thing Dumbis, John is not fishing Pleasant. Trying to say that your no-fish-catchin-ass will be on the leader board is a big pile of steaming catshit...
Dennis, grow up and stop trying to glorify yourself. "IF" you have any real talent and manhood you will come clean and not pull a stunt like this again...

sincerely

the peanut gallery

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Del, 84 mph is pretty darn fast and I am sceptical on that as a Ranger boat speed. Maybe if it has a light load, is setup just right, like maybe with a hydraulic jack plate and just the right prop. I can believe 74-75. I'm not sure if Ranger changed the 2004 Ranger hull enough to go 84 mph with the average set-up. I could be wrong.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have heard this guy talk. He is the greatest, just ask him. What a tool. Anyway, why would he post about himself when he could just do well in some tournaments and let that speak for itself. Did he really post that?

·
Registered
417 Posts
1) I will repeat an earlier post, I am not Dreamer01. I am Dreamer, a.k.a. Tom Loughran.

2)Even Murray has to pay for most of his tourneys. I talked to him recently and he was happy about his last win over at Toledo Bend because it paid for all his BASS Opens this year.

3) I doubt even Cleary received any "discount" from Molinari. With the way today's ecomonics are, only the best of the best get any special deals from boat dealerships. Plus, I know someone who worked for Molinari at the boat show. He did not even know who Cleary was. I am sure if he was on some "team" it would have been REQUIRED to attend the boat show. Even Murray was there.

4) Sorry to burst everyone's bubbles concerning sponsorship and discounts but most of those patches you see on people's vests are all show, not reality. It takes extreme talent or lot's of money to get any real backing from this industry. The ones with the money.....well, let's just say it is an ego thing. Everyone wants to impress their peers with a fast boat and a big dealership sticker on the side of their boats. It is sad bit true...

Later....

·
Registered
355 Posts
i met dennis at abf championship (2003), edged us out by .3 to win :shock: anyway he purchased his boat at southwest from steve and his only sponsor is his business (him). he's fishing flw's forum so business must be good! that's from the horses mouth. post only facts loco's! ltr, armando

·
Registered
175 Posts
Ranger speed ??????

Which ranger can do the 80s? My buddy has a 04 commanche that has a 250 and can hit 72 by himself. He has tried alot of props and this is the best he can do. I always thought that Rangers were built for ride not speed. Delw have you ever considered a Gambler? I'll be on Bartlett on Sat. if you want to go for a ride. The boat I have is pretty fast, I think you might enjoy the ride. :wink: My boat in no way has the ranger ride (smooth), but it doesn't have the allison ride either. I had 3/8 of a inch shaved off the bottom of my boat that took alot of weight off,My hull is kinda loud even when fishing and theres a small chop. It's very loud when running across the water even in flat water. The boat I have now will be my last rocket the next boat I have will be more of a smoother ride. I'm very interested about the 80+ Ranger because my buddy is on the Ranger program and really gets pissed when I blow by him with my Gambler. He's a motorhead so I'm sure he will jump on a fast ranger in 05. I know that he won't go with a 300 because he fishes B.A.S.S.
Thanks,
Darryl

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
Darryl

I will be fishing ABF at bartlett sat.

Most of the guys at Bassboatcentral with 2000 and newer rangers run in the low 70's.

Ive ridin rangers(new ones) and they are a nice sweet ride(not as nice as this cajun I have, but its a deeper hull as well). the gambler that I have ridin in was nice as well. Novice daves allison was an extreamly nice ride. I was shocked as to how good it road for the speeds we were at.

If I ever get a new(another boat) it will be more than likely a Skeeter, gambler or ranger. 20+ foot long. I doubt I will because I really like the cajun. I am going back and forth on the skeeter mainly due to the ride but that 20+ footer in tempemarines show room is a sweetlooking boat with speed written all over it. and has a front deck thats not only long but wide as well(at the very front) dont know how it would ride in bigger water like mead and havasu. I like front deck space now that I have it the cajun deck is just as big as the gamblers , the problem with the cajun is the storage there is very little, however the rod lockers can hold a few dozen rods, but tackle storage is just not there.

Delw

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Del, I purchased a 21ft Skeeter a few years ago from Kile.
It was a 2 month old demo. with a 225 V-MAX. I can't tell you
how happy I am with the ride quality & speed. I was up at Mead
2 years ago with some pretty good swells. I was so impressed with how well it handled. The price was right also ($25,000) loaded with every option. :D

John

·
Registered
175 Posts
Delw,I read the thread wrong I thought that you were buying a new Ranger. I miss the ride of the Cajun also. Hey Rippinlips !!!!! Sorry that my posts bother you,I thought that was what this site was for to post about boats and fishing ect.... . Is there another reason that YOU are hanging around a website that theres mostly all guys ??????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I don't feel I said anything wrong to get that kind of reply from you. I'm not being a jerk to anyone ,why are you being that way to me?
Darryl

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Jim your boat is better then his anyways :p :D :p :p :p :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.