Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is it? i was in a hobby town usa the other day. some guy was buying stuff and he said he was using it for a scout campout and you throw it in the fire and it does something cool. he called it jewish lightening. i googled it and the phrase and it means to burn down a building and collect the insurance. i doubt thats what this guy meant.
any ideas?

·
Registered
619 Posts
could be the same thing as funky flames . you put it on your fire and it makes a bunch of cool colored flames.

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
"ARBEIT.. MACHT..FREI.."

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
jewish lightning is burning down a house/building to collect insurance,happened to our bowling alley here 3 times! if they are making reference to something you toss in a camp fire its more than likely a copper tube(3/4"-1") with a pice of green vinyl garden hose stuffed inside it,the really cheap stuff works the best,its almost transparent. also drill a bunch of holes in the copper tube,bout 1/4" size.

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
jewish lightning is burning down a house/building to collect insurance,happened to our bowling alley here 3 times! if they are making reference to something you toss in a camp fire its more than likely a copper tube(3/4"-1") with a pice of green vinyl garden hose stuffed inside it,the really cheap stuff works the best,its almost transparent. also drill a bunch of holes in the copper tube,bout 1/4" size.
What does it do? I used to sneak all the salts and metals out of the Chem lab and burn all sorts of colors. Burnt a metallic strip once and the thing was so bright i was seeing dots for the rest of the next day(not good)

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
What does it do? I used to sneak all the salts and metals out of the Chem lab and burn all sorts of colors. Burnt a metallic strip once and the thing was so bright i was seeing dots for the rest of the next day(not good)
it looks cool,green flames alot of fun for the kids i also take some magnesium to toss in thats the stuff that made you see spots.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
They don't work waste of money. The other methods mentioned in my thread do work well, though.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
it looks cool,green flames alot of fun for the kids i also take some magnesium to toss in thats the stuff that made you see spots.
those magnesium blocks are bad ass. They were burning them out at the dunes one time, You could see them from miles away.

·
Registered
13,745 Posts
Ok dudes did a project for this shit in college...listen up

Just buy some Lithium Cloride, and Potassium Cloride....one burns red the other burns purple.....soak a pine cone in the shit and it will dazzle kids for hours....you can buy these chemicals in town, or online

Some of us payed attention in college:biggrin:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Ok dudes did a project for this shit in college...listen up

Just buy some Lithium Cloride, and Potassium Cloride....one burns red the other burns purple.....soak a pine cone in the shit and it will dazzle kids for hours....you can buy these chemicals in town, or online

Some of us payed attention in college:biggrin:
too bad, some of us got laid

1 - 15 of 15 Posts