Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking of getting a new truck completely done in a Bass scene something like some underwater logs and rocks and a bass comeing after a jig or something like that it would cover the entire truck and made out of vinyl. The question is, do you guys think that would knock the heck out of the value? I trade every year and don't want to take a real bad hit on the trade in. It costs about $4,000 to get the job done. I know that it won't increase the value but we put on about 80,000 miles a year and we take a bad hit just because of the high miles,and I don't really need to lose anymore.
Thanks Darryl

G

·
I think it would look GAY, just like you. lol/jk :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It would look cool, but not on my truck.

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
you should save your money and get some spelling lessons.
you should put your money into a charity like breast cancer or something like that,not something that will help you boost your ego.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
I would get ahold of the guy's at STORM BOATS they have some cool vinyl decals that you could do a little wrap around the back end or a little flair up across the hood of the truck.

G

·
Slotking! I am sensing some of the closet homosexual frustrations that I ran into. Perhaps we should get together and find out why they really call you "Slot" King. Kisses!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.