Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was thinking plez or bart depending on the weather,plez still pretty bad with the lake lice im assumeing?looking to get some stripers or crappie for a fish fry so which one would be best,cant hit rosey or else id be there

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
any lake with green fish.

·
Registered
10,874 Posts
Saguaro is the best lake for eating bass out of. They stocked all those stockers for a reason. You also have a shot at catching some of the stripers that were stocked there this year.

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
lots of yellow bass at saguaro, which are good eating and fight like crazy

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts

hahaha I am going to go Saturday and dropshot nightcrawlers for two reasons...one, to catch some catfish to fry up while drinking some cole beers, two, to maybe locate some bass and get me back throwing the dropshot. But shhhhh.... JasonR doesnt use live bait (that fish was caught on a nightcrawler while 'catfishing' too)

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

hahaha I am going to go Saturday and dropshot nightcrawlers for two reasons...one, to catch some catfish to fry up while drinking some cole beers, two, to maybe locate some bass and get me back throwing the dropshot. But shhhhh.... JasonR doesnt use live bait (that fish was caught on a nightcrawler while 'catfishing' too)
im diggn the beanie:) head gettn a little cold there?C'MON SON!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts