Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't get this, what the fuch goes through peoples heads, that they think this is ok.

This sick fucher needs to be fed to a python, and fuching drop kicked off of the stack.

Dude I am not a fuching tree hugging sierra club freak, but man I can not stand needless killing of animals, it makes me REALLY angry.

Click here

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
I admit that I HATE cats, but that's just wrong on so many levels!! Someone ought to toss a couple rattlers in the cell with him!!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
I don't agree with killing the cat just to kill the cat. That's bullshiat and I hate cats. you just don't kick an animal to death. However what is the difference in feeding a rat to a snake and feeding a cat to a snake?

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
I used to have a Boa and I usually fed it frozen animals, rabbits, rats, etc. A few times I would have to buy live rabbits and it sucked killing them, but Sidney had to eat. A cat though, never could bring myself to killing a kitten!

·
Registered
8,424 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Just saw it on the news @ 10. Sad story with a somewhat happy ending. It's a life that was taken but at least it finally caught up with the guy who did this terrible thing. Hey...."what comes around goes around" or as the Bible states "you reap what you soe".
You may not notice a reaction or affect from your actions today but good or bad...it will pay you back or catch up with you.
Be good! Do good!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Cats suck.

*** How about opening a domestic cat hunting season? Bow & arrow as well as small caliber guns as well. If I'm elected president in 2012, you can bet your ass I will pass the bill for a domestic cat hunting ***

1 - 12 of 12 Posts