Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a few pics of the UV lights in the rubrail at night. Not the best quality I had to use my old school 35mm and I had not touched it in 15 years. Hopefully better quality on the next roll.

Westy

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
looks slick,i want to see it with the flash off,how fast does that thing run?looks sick!

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looks slick,i want to see it with the flash off,how fast does that thing run?looks sick!
Here's one that's not to good.

I'll post some timed exposures later. I'm going out before dawn and try again for some better pics.

As for the speed it's just fast enough:wink: (big brother's watching):eek:

Westy

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
I WISH MY 115 HAD A LU LIKE THAT LOL!

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Boat looks good. Do the pictures do the LED much justice? I'm betting they throw a lot more light than the pictures show.

Interesting on the running boards how the one in the picture is vertical. With one on each side does this help guide the boat onto the trailer cleaner?
The lights are great for seeing your line. They don't do anything for lighting up the shoreline. I plan to add one of Bob's Aurora Moon Blue lights for lighting the shore when I'm throwing "Westy" worms and jigs.

The Boatmate trailers for the Allison's all have the vertical bunks on the outside edge. Is is very easy to load.

Westy

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Westy,

what color is your Ally?

thx.sid
My Alli is white with grey sides, console and wings with light grey carpet. The sames as Chad's on allisonowners.com. I'll bet you thought it was teal? The one color I said I would not buy (sticking foot in mouth again). LOL

Westy

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I'd hate to be a CO-Angler in that sucker in January!

Sweet looking rig Westy...I am sure those UV's were a custom job?

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'd hate to be a CO-Angler in that sucker in January!
Sweet looking rig Westy...I am sure those UV's were a custom job?
I'm curious why you say that. With the center console and windshield this boat is the dryest ride I've ever had. First time out was at Lake Fork with 3 foot white caps and we never got a drop of water on us. You can run as fast as you want and never take your hat off.

Yes, the lights were very custom.

Westy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts