Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have fished canyon the last three weeks and was wondering whats the better lake right now canyon or sag. I am going to hit one of them friday nite or sat early am. thanks Joey

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
went to sag last sat. did ok. we caught 19 total, topwaters(ricos) and dropshot. one over and some slots and few guppies(Those 7 and 8 inchers that are as big as your robo)
woulda stayed longer but ran outta hyradtion. off by 330. i think canyon is better for size. the 6+ in my avatar came from canyon this year.(not on a bed)

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
main lake or up river? i cant get a topwater bite going on canyon to save my life. but dont stop me from tryin. it will happen.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
think i am gonna hit it up this afternoon, if i finish all my stuff first.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
never made it today, now i know what you were asking lol. forgot i posted this. to much stuff round the house but hitting all weekend later this week.prob rosey though

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea I fished sunday for a few hours had my 4 yo little girl with me so I didnt get to fish much but she caught a crap load of blue gill. lol

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yea thats what happens when I take my daughter fishing all she wants to do is drive around, hence the fishing wasnt all that great for me lol. Did you guys have a decent day?

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
SkeeterBoy, I talked to you and your Dad up there just before the no ski bouys (I was in the blue/silver Stratos)just after first light, good to see you guys found a few after we talked. Like I said the night sucked for fishing(5 total) The Racoons last night were a riot!! but after we talked to you we did find a pretty good bite which lasted till we split the lake around 9:30, thanks on the heads up bout the bighorn...

Gonzo...lol I do remember seeing that boat in your avatar running the lake quite a bit....as long as your daughter had a good time..thats all that really matters....

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
SkeeterBoy, I talked to you and your Dad up there just before the no ski bouys (I was in the blue/silver Stratos)just after first light, good to see you guys found a few after we talked. Like I said the night sucked for fishing(5 total) The Racoons last night were a riot!! but after we talked to you we did find a pretty good bite which lasted till we split the lake around 9:30, thanks on the heads up bout the bighorn...

Gonzo...lol I do remember seeing that boat in your avatar running the lake quite a bit....as long as your daughter had a good time..thats all that really matters....
oh man whats up lol if you wouldnt of said anything i would of never noticed,yeah i fished my normal spots all the new ones were not produceing:Iconrotfl

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Yea thats what happens when I take my daughter fishing all she wants to do is drive around, hence the fishing wasnt all that great for me lol. Did you guys have a decent day?
yeah i had some decent ones,the guy out there in a nitro with a 150 mariner was there when i caught my first decent one,ds for me,cranks produce more but smaller

1 - 20 of 25 Posts