Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to do Bartlett Friday afternoon. Kill birds on Sat with the boys and the rest is open.

Above statements are weather permitting

Any Roadtrips?

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
I might hit up lake mary one day, and ashrust another.
We might be up there too!

Hey ron, let me know if you need a backseater, or if you wanna get out on my boat. Might have the new truck this weekend!

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
out drinking Franklin and lying about it!!!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Coconino county fair one day, and either mary or kinic the other

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
how is the fishin at kinic?

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
I'll probably go dove hunting, only cuz duck season hasn't started yet. Last yr was our first yr out duckin and i'm hooked. Guy i'm going with sunday got shot twice by his brother on wednesday dove hunt, so will leave my son home.

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
hiding for the holiday till the crazies go home, were rolling into lake pleasant already this morning!!! may sneak out for dove hunt.

There are no ducks in Arizona!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Going to Choke Canyon for a big-bass-tourn. Plan on winning 20,ooo.oo if I can catch thr right 1. Who knows, hope it's me

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
What I am doing for the 3 day is taking a 4 day! Headed to Roosevelt tomorrow morning anf then the rest is open..

·
Registered
644 Posts
2 buds birthdays are the 2nd and the 18th, so the two of them and another friend and I are getting a pontoon boat at Apache Lake for 24 hours sunup Saturday till sunup Sunday. Shouldn't be too many lake lice there I hope.

·
Registered
164 Posts
3-days of scouting for the Elk hunt, 3-days of rest, then it's on.

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
You have honey do-s?? What did i miss??

·
Registered
619 Posts
how is the fishin at kinic?
its not bad went out there 2 days ago fished 2 hours prior to dark, 6 trout most 9-11 inch one 13 inch. all casting

1 - 20 of 27 Posts