Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
one of my favorite movies would propably have to be Gran Torino, now lets see what YOUR favorite movie is :)

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
Scarface

·
Registered
274 Posts
Sci Fi: Aliens Comedy: Super Troopers and Porkys Mystery/Suspense: The Usual Suspects Drama: Saving Private Ryan Western: McLintock Action: Lord of The Rings Trilogy

·
Registered
670 Posts
Hands down BRAVEHEART ultimate movie ever. im black and after watching that movie i wanted to be put on a kilt and war paint

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
harold and cumar escape to guantanamo bay

·
Registered
762 Posts
Since I'm a Mopar Guy!

Vanishing Point- Kowalski where are you???

The best thing that ever happened to a Fiat was shoehorning a hemi in it. Anybody remember those?

Westy

·
Registered
888 Posts
I hate movies and think they are for homos, but this one was different

You should try going to a movie once in a while, then you might be able to hit some of those good lookin chicks you only can dream about!!!!!!!!!!!!:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl:icon_attnwhore:

·
Registered
8,424 Posts
Since I'm a Mopar Guy!

Vanishing Point- Kowalski where are you???

The best thing that ever happened to a Fiat was shoehorning a hemi in it. Anybody remember those?

Westy
I remember a project care in the S.F. Valley, a 70 beetle with a 396 in it. Guy drove it from the backseat.

Vanishing Point...How about 2 Lane Blacktop, Dennis Wilson (of the Beachboys) and James Taylor

http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi2564817177/

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
I like the Bourne trilogy.
of course Star Wars, and I have to say without a doubt my favorite movies are James Bond.

Now tell me this, am I the only one who was absolutely pissed off at the end of Million dollar baby.

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
I love the old John Wayne movies, An AMERICAN HERO. RIP. Rooster Cogburn, The cowboys, The shootest, the list goes on and on.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts