Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i would really like to catch some fishing before i go to school in the morning and afternoons, but all thats on is hunting? when is the season over?

ive never been hunting nor do i care to go on account it doesnt interest me much, NO OFFENSE TO YOU HUNTERS

·
2 FACED Spammer
1,564 Posts
I feel you man, I like hunting,, I equate it to baseball, its fun to play but boring as hell if I have to sit down and watch it. there needs to be a all bass fishing all the time channel.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
i would really like to catch some fishing before i go to school in the morning and afternoons, but all thats on is hunting? when is the season over?

ive never been hunting nor do i care to go on account it doesnt interest me much, NO OFFENSE TO YOU HUNTERS
The season just started, so your in for the long hall.
DVR for sure. Just search for any fishing shows and RECORD.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
It can't be as bad as 2 months of the non stop bicycle crap on the versus channel.
I enjoy watching both the hunting and fishing shows myself.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Even with a DVR there is nothing to record
Chit, mines full of bass shows. I have some awesome ones on there too. bassmasters when elias broke the record on falcon. a little more rescent from guntersville. Skeet putting on a crankbait clinic 5lber, 7lber, 6lber, 5lber, he broke the 100lb mark. I got jimmy houston, dance, martin. All the boys.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i know theres that world fishing network (wfn) but thats on like satellite or something and my parents are already confused as shit with the cable box, so i know they wouldnt even buy the satellite, which sucks because that means now i have time to do homework

1 - 13 of 13 Posts