Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Several of you said you'd be fishing today. Anyone going to post your fishing report? Thanks. 8)

·
Registered
911 Posts
At the lake.

I know there were quite a few folks out there. Not a lot of fish talk going on though. I couldn't find any that were hungry. Spidey said he had 2 dinks when I saw him. Baxter wouldn't give up any info.

·
Registered
11,707 Posts
Howard? Are you having withdrawal symptoms? When's the last time you got out and fished?

·
Registered
393 Posts
I was out there today. Tried jerk bait (LC pointer) in 3 to 12 feet, kastmaster in 25-40 feet, flipping a t-rig 10" worm in 30-70 feet against the cliffs in the narrows and dropshot 4" green robo worm in 10-20feet. Caught a 1 lb LMB on dropshot.
This is my first LMB in my last four trips. Temperature was nice, wind wasn't to bad most of the time.
Mike

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, d a, I am having withdrawl symptoms. Spent two weeks earlier in December with back pain (still have it but I can fish with it what's left of it) and not able to get out. Then word came from Florida that my Dad was not feeling well and was going to Hospice. So I flew to Florida for 5 days, came back to AZ for Christmas with my son, then we both spent 2 days flying to/from New York. Last Monday while the MMBC members were out fishing Saguaro, I was in NY attending my Dad's funeral. Hopefully, I will be out tomorrow with my son and his girlfriend on Saguaro, but it will be a casual midday trip riding around and fishing some I'm sure. I sure do miss getting out on the lake and hunting down those fish. 8)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts