Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
You just can't let it go can you?! :roll: :lol: I got a wild hair yesterday and thought "if I can't go to the lake let's do a canal!" So I called Skirts and amazingly, yes, she was sleeping! At 3:30 in the afternoon! :shock: Hey, at least we could SEE there were fish! :wink: Should have got a couple extra orders of fries to take fishing.

Hey Skirts.....watch out for that thing running through the bushes! :twisted:

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:oops:I was not sleeping, just napping :wink: What thing in the bushes?? That coyote lookin thing or that big monster? :shock: Do you need another lesson today on the differnce between carp and bass?? :wink: Neither one liked the fries!! Last night?????
Deb

·
Registered
393 Posts
NC if you can't catch carp out of the canal you need a guide. For a small fee I can bring a wagon and pull you around, bait your hook and tell you where to cast. :roll:
Oh ya, I didn't go to the lake today so my report is I didn't catch any fish. :D

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:lol: It's a canal report. Some people are too serious about everything. Guest, how's this, Fished the SRP Canal on tuesday, saw 2 bass, 4000 carp, tried everything in the tackle box including McDonalds french fries, not biting. Monsters in the bushes. All in all, nice day, good company. :D :D OK?

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Next time get a loaf of bread and make dough balls. Catches Carp everytime and those buggers give a great fight!

G

·
Oh my Gawwwwwwwwwwwdddddddddd! I can not believe that beautiful, intelligent, charismatic women are posting on this forum! I need to write to "Del" (admin) and ask for the deletion of these types of nonsense posts! What is this world coming to!!!!!!!! These two ladies were having a good time together on a canal in the middle of Phoenix! What a travesty! I need to write to my congressperson!

Ummmmmmm...enough with the B.S.......thank the fish gods for girls like you all. I am blessed with a woman (who actually adores me!) that enjoys fishing also. You two make a man happy. Congrats and keep making us smile. I for one love your posts...

Thanks, Tom

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Thanks for the Fishing Chicks. My wife will fish once in a while because she knows other fishing chicks are out there. That allows me a couple more trips a year.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.