Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know just once I would like to see a complete written and detailed account of where the proceeds go from our $6 each one of us pays when we pull are boat up to the lake. I mean I think since we are actually paying the money we as Sportsmen have the right to know where it is all going. I would like to know how much is in the account right now for example. I mean I know we have some nice ramps now for the shore fishermen to use but havent we paid for those yet? How much is lumber anyway? Besides those ramps I have not seen a whole lot that we did not have before we started paying the money? Now that I think of it where is the money going for the Arizona lottery? Has anyone ever seen a detailed accounting of where exactly the money is going? Wasnt that suppose to fix a lot of are problems in Arizona? Maybe I should get into politics...I could raise the fee to $7 and retire because no one would ever ask where the other $1 is going!!!!

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Since no one bit...

I WAS going to let someone bust on me for saying I like Janet and then I would reply; "With Janet here, people can't say the worst thing about AZ is it's foot ball team!"...

I didn't want to leave the previous post "unanswered" for too long... LOL!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts