Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm heading to Roosey...later tonight, is there a place near Roosey that stays open late to get minnows? I've tried calling the Hwy 188 tackle store and there is no answer, I remember a for sale sign on the place the last time I was up there, so maybe it's sold. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
The Tackle Box in Tonto Basin just 3/10th of mile past the big green market building.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I think the Butchers Hook gas station is open the latest and they have them. The business's have been closing early lately.

·
Registered
619 Posts
The tackle box is always a safe bet, and great guys. took the son in there last time to get some minnows for him to fish (hes 2) was just going to get 2 dozen. They handed me the bucket back and said "I put a couple extra in there incase he gets on a good bite" seriously they put close 5 dozen in there, he gave my son a high 5 and said to catch a big one and charged me for only 2 dozen.

·
Registered
619 Posts
The tackle box is always a safe bet, and great guys. took the son in there last time to get some minnows for him to fish (hes 2) was just going to get 2 dozen. They handed me the bucket back and said "I put a couple extra in there incase he gets on a good bite" seriously they put close 5 dozen in there, he gave my son a high 5 and said to catch a big one and charged me for only 2 dozen.
took me awhile to find it, my sons first fish and it was that trip out of Rosey.

Cars fishing poll and minnow.

He pulled in 5 that day only 1 bass a small under.

Attachments

·
Registered
846 Posts
Hell little man way to go! Cherish it pops I remember when my boys where that age. Now all the older one wants to do is bird dog chicks, and the younger one can't stop talking about deer rifle season. The weird thing about my little guys is the older one is the hunter and the younger one is the fisherman, now it's reversed I guess.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts