Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have lived here in Phoenix all my life. Ever since Fisherman's Choice and Water Dog Willy`s both closed I cant find anywhere to buy them. Please help!!!

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Wild Horse West near Pleasant usually has some.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have lived here in Phoenix all my life. Ever since Fisherman's Choice and Water Dog Willy`s both closed I cant find anywhere to buy them. Please help!!!
I have a great source for water dogs as well as my own supply.... called around today hoping to find a buyer at some of the bait shops around my location and was told to look up this group. was also told the az dept. of fish and game are working on outlawing the use of waterdogs as bait. if anyone knows more about this i would be interested in the facts....also if anyone is interested in buying the waterdogs i have available.....or wants to purchase a set amount, please email me at [email protected] with your info. I am not local to phoenix as i live in tonto basin near Roosevelt lake. hopefully anyone interested in waterdogs to purchase will be able to purchase enough to supply their family and friends as it wouldnt be feasible for me to wait around my home for someone wanting just a few. Thanks. and best of luck next time you cast out your line.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts