Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My girlfriend is going to some concert with her friend on Thursday: Jerk-it: Jerk-it: Jerk-it for her birthday... I said I would pick them up and drop them off at Cricket Pavilion in Phoenix.

I agreed because I figured while there were there I could throw some line out on the West side, but I have no clue what worth trying near the venue. Anybody got any ideas? Cricket is on 83rd ave and north of McDowell

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
You could head a little bit southwest of there and go to the river down by pir, or there's a big urban lake at 35th ave and baseline... That's all I know of around there.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You could head a little bit southwest of there and go to the river down by pir, or there's a big urban lake at 35th ave and baseline... That's all I know of around there.
I'd probably try near PIR, does anybody fish there and catch anything? Anybody got any more info?

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I recall some mention of this crystal gardens location... Is it private? If so, HOW private is it?
Nevermind I looked up some stuff and I can fish there... I will probably go there, are there any recent reports from anybody who's gone there recently?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Just go on to the lake, I'll take your girlfriends to the concert, does that help?

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
always had good luck there dragging yammy grubs on football heads, or fishing boils with little george spinners.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts