Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
I used Mesa Marine for carpet and upholstery. They did a good job.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
franklin give c&l upholstery in tucson a call. They did a hell of a job on my boat took less then a week

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
I used Mesa Marine for carpet and upholstery. They did a good job.
ahahhhaahhahhahhahha,your about the only person that i have heard of that has had good luck there

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Dudes my seats are ****ed....got the skins coming from skeeter, but I want some seats that are actually comfortable...throw out some names for me...
LazyBoy

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
John at AZ Upholstery in Glendale. Southwest Boats uses him and recommended him to me. He had it done quickly and they came out great. 602-272-7900 or 602-908-9221

·
Registered
294 Posts
Don't use Mesa Marine,worst service I ever had . Work looked like crap. Big mistake if you go their. I like Chris's advise LazyBoy or Stitch Master in Mesa. PM me if you want some picts. Great work and great price. Awesome turn around time.

·
Registered
10,874 Posts
Talk to Tai. I think he has a few cousins who work in the sweat shops that could hook you up

·
Registered
476 Posts
Upholstery

+3 for Performance Upholstery. I bought Dave's Sprint which he did the seats and carpet in and they are very nice.

Dave how's the gambler coming along. I need to stop by and see it. The Sprint is running and fishing great.

Rick

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts