Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do you guys know of any places hiring in phoenix, i got out of framing and looking for a diferent job to suport my bad fishing habit..

·
Registered
10,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have lots of experience in framing,construction,.....iam looking for anything right now exept construction...

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Join the Air force...some jobs you can get a FAT bonus right off the bat for signing up! :lol:

·
Registered
126 Posts
contact

I know you said, "except construction", but I know these guys are hiring because they just got awarded a couple of big treatment facility construction jobs. I know this contact info is for Vegas, but they are hiring for Phoenix. I've worked with them quite a bit and they're a good outfit. For what it's worth:

MMC INC.
408 East Gowan Road
North Las Vegas, NV 89032

If you're interested, send me a personal post and I'll give you the contact info.

B Mc B

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
All I have in construction connections but I have a lead on a superintendent position. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Become a cop, 20 year retirement, medical bennies and you get the honor of playing with scroat bags

G

·
Scroat bags? That sounds like someone hanging out on Van Buren or a bad case of.....you get the point. All in all, not good selling points for your offering! Hehe

Later, Dreamer

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Ya were else can you start out at 25k a year,get puked on,spit on,pull dead beats out of the gutter and get shot at. Hmmmm maybe i`ll change careers....

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
I have a take home 4x4 vehicle and get paid to 4x4 all over the county, i get paid to drive a boat all day or a quad or a mule or a jet ski or a sand buggy or a horse. they pay me to look at all that nasty stuff that everyone wants to gawk at. they give me a pistol. a full auto M-16 and a shotgun with all the ammo i want and then pay me to shoot them all i want. I get to do something different and new every minute of every day and lastly i get paid to lay hands upon murderers, child molesters etc. and to top everything off, i can retire at the ripe old age of 41!!!!!

G

·
jerks that have no ettiquate

Boat Cop said:
I have a take home 4x4 vehicle and get paid to 4x4 all over the county, i get paid to drive a boat all day or a quad or a mule or a jet ski or a sand buggy or a horse. they pay me to look at all that nasty stuff that everyone wants to gawk at. they give me a pistol. a full auto M-16 and a shotgun with all the ammo i want and then pay me to shoot them all i want. I get to do something different and new every minute of every day and lastly i get paid to lay hands upon murderers, child molesters etc. and to top everything off, i can retire at the ripe old age of 41!!!!!
Why can't you be out at Lake Pleasant issuing tickets to these jerks without lights on when its still dark, and other jerks still on plane past the no wake buoys, jetskiers annoying anglers, skiers annoying anglers, etc! :cry:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Cops

There is one more benifit. Alot of Donuts :oops: oops I mean the eating kind. :lol: The downfall pays very little.
Darryl

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
We do not callthem doughnuts, If you are gonna go there get it right, THEY ARE POWER RINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Check out Facilities Management at colleges and universities. Maintinance crews make decent money and have lots of bennys. Spring break off, Christmass break off, tons of vacation and sick days that accumilate. I have been known to fish with the flu. I bet most of the folks on this board do that! 8) Stay out of the management part of it. The money is great but the stress requiers more fishing time! :D

·
Registered
10,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks for the info everyone..i decided just to go to college to open more doors for a higher paying job like i used to have before i quit being a foreman............hey boat cop do you ever get to fish while on duty ???

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Delw said:
Heck I would love to be a cop, Guns Guns and more guns, :roll:

Delw
Delw, are you talking about your locker room fantasies again??? :shock:
J/K :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
...couldn't resist.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts