Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can someone tell me who the young pro is in the new 04 205 vx ranger w/ 225 ho evinrude. the boat is red and white, and that boat has to be one of the fastest boats i have ever seen at lake pleasant. he past me and i was doing 74-76mph in my skeeter. he past me like i was standing still, he had to be running mid-high 80's. he is one hell of a stick also, i watched him drop shot 10 fish averaging 2.5-3lbs in about 20 min. one was over 5lbs. I wont say where because im sure hes praticing for flw. good stick and fast boat.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
dont qoute me on this but i think that is dennis cleary from tucson, he fishes pleasant all the time, he usually is in the top 5 in a tournament. he was with nitro, steve at sw boats hooked him up with a new ranger and also put him on the team with murray. both are very good sticks on the pro tour. i would like the chance to fish with either of them. i think they both are contingent to win the flw tourney at the end of the month at pleasant. i sure would like to know where he was fishing at pleasant, he knows it well.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Funny

I have never seen dennis cleary win crap....wait...isn't he the guy that weighed a short fish at havasu? I know a guy with a 04 ranger with a 225 HO evinrude. It runs 74 mph on gps just like all other bassboats with a 225.

Dennis it is a damn shame you have to come on here, make up a name and post about YOU.

tsk tsk tsk

·
Registered
417 Posts
I do not know who the hell Dreamer 01 is but I wish he would have come up with something more original than my username. I do not know how fast Cleary's boat is nor who his sponsors are. I really do not care. I do know that there are very few anglers with any boat deals these days. If Cleary did get a deal then more power to him. Besides that I have very little to add. SORRY! If some people want to carry on my past belligerent-like ways, using my username, then...these are sad days indeed. I guess I could take it as a compliment in some way. No...I take that back, it kind of pissed me off. Later...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
reply to dreamer

i know cleary pretty well, down here in tucson. this guy is a class act! granted we all make mistakes, no of us our perfect. i did look into his tournament winnings a liitle deeper last night. he and his friend josh are the 2003 ABF champions(www.arizonabassfishing.org)he also fishes patagonia all the time and does well in those tourneys. it sounds to me like he does pretty well ! how about you DREAMER ! or are you just a jealous person that its not you ! he has always been very polite to me
thanks
rob m

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
10 fish

10 fish 2.5-3 lbs. and a 5 this guy just blew the doors off of every TEAM in every event at Pleasant for the last month by himself in 20 minutes. WOW!

·
Registered
119 Posts
all you boys that talk shit should put a name behing your post,
stand up and be a man not a chickenshit.

john hiller tucson, az

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My apologies go out to Dennis and everyone on this board. It was just me being bitter. You see, I asked Dennis out and he turned me down and I've been this way ever since. Dennis, If you could ever find it in your heart to forgive me I would appreciate it. Perhaps we could consumate it by you bending me over the console.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
rookiefisherman said:
can someone tell me who the young pro is in the new 04 205 vx ranger w/ 225 ho evinrude. the boat is red and white, and that boat has to be one of the fastest boats i have ever seen at lake pleasant. he past me and i was doing 74-76mph in my skeeter. he past me like i was standing still, he had to be running mid-high 80's. he is one hell of a stick also, i watched him drop shot 10 fish averaging 2.5-3lbs in about 20 min. one was over 5lbs. I wont say where because im sure hes praticing for flw. good stick and fast boat.
:p Hey Dennis is that you? I don't brag about my boat being fast, although it pretty quick, but I'll race you some time out at Pleasant. 8) What do you say? Wayne Sobberi

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
the new ranger boat.

I saw his new boat, nice boat, good choice. Rangers are awesome and Champion is best and we all know it.

Nitro boats suck but still a far better choice then that pile of junk crappy piece of shit Cajun. Hey if Nitro will give casey a new boat then go for it!

I do like the tracker aluminum boats

I hope not to get drawn to fish off a Cajun next week. if I do then I'll bring my Kidney Belt for the crappy rough water ride.

Del bumped his head when he purchased the cajun. I tried to talk him out of it but he did it anyway. now everyone is joking about it.

Why do blonds have four more brain cells than a horse?

sroll down....

So they don't crap in the street!

ha ha

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.