Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GOING OUT TO GET NEW BAITS TOMORROW AT SPORTSMANS AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO MAKES THE SPITZ TOPWATER BAIT. ANY INFO WILL HELP GUY'S THX :lol:
  • I'D RATHER BE FISHING

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
http://www.basspro-shops.com/servlet/catalog.TextId?hvarTextId=42541&hvarTarget=search

JR - BPS is about as cheap a place as you'll find this hard to find item. It's been right at the top of my preferred topwater baits this Spring thru Fall. If you may be planning a trip in the South soon (or have friends that are) you might find them in tackle shops. Don't plan on finding any locally. If you need to make a BPS order throw a couple on your list of items! Good luck!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THANKS BAYOU, I ALWAYS READ YOUR POST AND IT SEEMS THAT YOU HAVE A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF LUCK WITH THIS BAIT. IM GOING TO PUT SOME ON ORDER TONITE :lol:
  • I'D RATHER BE FISHING

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
If you can work a spook you can do this - the only difference are the little fins up front (near mouth area). They throw a little bit of water to the side as the lure walks. It works perfect in calm conditions.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Thanks Bill, I will have to pick up a couple of those. Seems like I am hearing alot about them. I think I will order a couple with my next basspro order.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts