Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Dude WTF!?

I mean I am all about preserving our freedoms, and right to bear arms, but somebody needs to be monitoring this sh!t really close.
Maybe we need to go buy some land right next to their land and start some militia training, call it Homeland Defense Preparedness Training.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Move all domestic military training for the National Guard and Reserves to public land around those area's. and just run non stop manuevers, with lights, APC's, helo's, a-10 fly overs. They will snap, and evntually do something stupid, then we boot their asses out.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Do some F-15 low level strike ops training in the middle of the night for a week straight.
Have a squadron of Apache do squadron attack drills. Even better have some CH-47 Chinook's do some low level fly overs in the middle of the night. If you have heard or FELT the rotor wash off of a CH-47, man I tell you what, those PHUCKERS will be sh!tten kittens for weeks.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Goverment watches all these dudes....

..."Christian Action Network"

..."don't take much credence in anything coming from a religous org with an obvious agenda....

...."Plus FOX News: Jerk-it
So just who might you 'give a little credence' to Franklin J Homey Bro?

Obama's Pastor Wright?
El Rukns?
The BET Network?

Beat it good, eh?

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Trust me, if this was going on, it would have been neutered a long time ago. These bogeys would have been tossed in the trash can and burned on site, and televised. Somebody owns a sword and is waving it in the air, and calling us to fight on our own turf.

Wars stimulate the economy. Guns, ships, weapons, and other related items are manufactured to fight a cause. Don't be fooled, all I know is that American blood is spilled to keep $$$ in the hands of people who give a rats ass about our freedom. They only care about themselves and the bottom line.

Get our fighting forces out of Afganistan and get them on our borders. Every country for themselves.Screw the OPEC, we need to get busy on self sustainment as a country and tell the others we did our best to help you, but our rescources have been shifted to sustain our survival. LUV, USA!

If you Phuck with the UK or Israel, you'll be nuked from here. Just a warning....

·
Registered
13,745 Posts
So just who might you 'give a little credence' to Franklin J Homey Bro?

Obama's Pastor Wright?
El Rukns?
The BET Network?

Beat it good, eh?
Dude STFU your an idiot.....but those comments are expected...

Im an active duty member of the armed forces...don't go thier dipshit....

So when I was in Kuwait for 6 months I guess I was fighting for Obamas Pastor, El Rukns, and the BET Network Right?

Typical dude who has no idea WTF he is talking about....oh wait your from Apache Junction....I understand...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
I can not believe that in this modern day that we have so many ignorant racist people.
It blows my mind, I actually think its funny when they speak(or type), it's the same old song and dance. I wonder how many of these ignorant people have ever been outside the country.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Goverment watches all these dudes....

But come on Christian Action Network....Im sure half the video is from Afganistan and doctered up to scare people...

I don't take much credence in anything coming from a religous org with an obvious agenda....

Plus FOX News: Jerk-it
#1 and Seascaper might want to think before opening his mouth

1 - 18 of 18 Posts