·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
This is some funny chit right here.

Angler would probably try to demonstrate on a spreadsheet. How given his opponents age, physical prowess, slope of the terrain, time of day, barometric pressure and the price of gold. It would take him exactly .00012 of a second to claim victory. That is once he put away the rest of his pie chart, graphs and power point presantation.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
You'd be surprised how fast 6'3" 250lb. wrestler can move. You just name the time and the place. I'll be at Patagonia this Sat., I'll let you know when I'm in the valley. I'm usually up there alot during the holiday's. We can do it before I launch my boat. I need to go to work. Later.

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
We can promise a boat and then take it away during the tournament

S t i r slowly!

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This is some funny chit right here.

Angler would probably try to demonstrate on a spreadsheet. How given his opponents age, physical prowess, slope of the terrain, time of day, barometric pressure and the price of gold. It would take him exactly .00012 of a second to claim victory. That is once he put away the rest of his pie chart, graphs and power point presantation.
Dont forget the you tube instructional videos :Iconrotfl

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
646 Posts
Besides his political outbursts and his belief that 9/11 was an inside job, I think 2020 is pretty good on the economy. Sometimes its the arrogance that gets to me....

But truly some funny stuff...

·
Registered
4,192 Posts
I can just imagine how it would go..........
With every punch youd here his voice that sounds like steam exiting a tea pot telling you how your doing it wrong.
Hell, youd have to knock him out to shut him up or risk having to kill the illiterate dog fuker.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts