Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to sag fri nite & sat morning anyone else going?
My last trip for the year :(
Thats ok we are going piggen :D

Joe C

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
THROW SWIMBAITS!
Me and Rackman will be on Rosey on Sat. pre fishing.
SHHHH...dont tell DELW :lol:

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tadmo
What color is your boat?
I'll try and look you up

Joe C

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
I will be trying the evening fishing tonight. Hope to launch around 7pm latest. Will be hanging out in the meadows area(N.E. of Shiprock) Possibly going again on Saturday afternoon or Sunday afternoon.
See ya.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I plan on being there but I'm getting the impression the wife is getting ticked... Oh well. I'll be the thinnest guy on my boat too... White ProCraft 180 Bass with a Merc 150. Hope to see you there... C'ya!

G

·
JoeC ... White with Blue and Silver Triton TR186 with a Yamaha Vmax 150... people usually track me down by the white towel I have hanging from the pedestal seat on the front deck and the white towel hanging from the back deck seat.... ....... We will be out around 10:00AM on Saturday and Sunday we should be there around 6:30AM. Hope to finally meet you out there this weekend

·
Registered
404 Posts
Canyon not Saguaro

My friend and I will be headding out to Canyon sat afternoon about 5pm to try another go around. Older mirrocraft dark blue semi-tri hull 14 foot fiberglass with a 15hp Evenrude 1954. Still looking forward to meeting someone on here.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Take that back... We have some vendors working on some equipment right now. It was suposed to take an hour to an hour and a half. Four hours later, I'm still at work, on the night of my daughter's 11th birthday party, and there is no end in site. As it is, if I went, I'll have to leave in 3 1/2 hours and I'm way too tired to drive all that way and back on no sleep. I think it will be next week before I can make it to Sag now... :cry:

CONT....
:cry: :cry: :cry: Forget it! It's 3:20 AM and I'm just heading home. Have a good day out there eh! :cry: :cry: :cry:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts