Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G

·
JasonR & I are going to pre-fish this Sunday....If your still around we will be fishing out of a White / Green Champ with a Merc 175....By the way, is it true that there is no pre-fish cut off date? If so we are gonna fish the Friday before the Tourney for sure...what about you Del?. Also, I think they will be Launching everyone from Windy Hill but we will be using the Cholla Ramp this weekend. Later, Dan

G

·
Dont think we will be there sunday. will be there sat and maybe friday night.

As far as the fishing friday before if mr. Bass can get off work, its up to him, I dont like prefishign on the fridays before though.

Delw

G

·
have club tourney there since the construction was not completed at Apache. So i'll be fishing sat & sun. Launching from cholla and if anyone else is going our understanding is that there will be 2 other tourneys launching from cholla on sat dont know about sun. Good luck, Chris

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
so I figure if we can find fish after a tourney day we are doing okay.........why the hell is rosey getting so hammered this time of year? Is it traditionally good around this time or something?

G

·
Rosy usually gets most club tournys in oct and nov. also in jan and feb.

its cooler and the drive at this time isnt so bad.

Delw

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
JasonR thats not saying a whole bunch, one of those clubs is mine. You should see some of these guys fish. 1 guy has this bait called a "ballbuster" and his partner smokes cigars the size of a baseball bats. No pressure from this side of the fence, we have had a lot of cancellations due to the switch in lakes so we'll only have 5-6 boats. and I believe that there's one more club that may have 10-15boats so not too bad. good luck @ ABF

1 - 12 of 12 Posts