Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WON BASS @ BARTLETT

We have almost 30 boats already signed up. And I am getting a lot of phone calls and e-mails about the tournament. I had seven phone calls today before noon. When I signed on I have four new e-mails. I think we will have a great turnout. If you want to know more about the tournament please e-mail me [email protected] or call (928) 539-7336

John

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bartlett

My dad and I will be fishing in the WON tournament on the 22nd. I'm excited.......it should be fun. Hopefully a lot of fish will be caught.......by me of course :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
John 30 boats thats good, didnt think they would have that many. due to abf on the same weekend. hell maybe Mr.bass will want to change tournys now. that would be cool kinda cause I could prefish everyday since its closer :wink:

I still like rosey but.........

Delw

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
two for price of one

Anyone fishing WON TEAM at Bartlett should look into fishing WON PRO/AM. You have already paid $45. subscription fee which is good for both circuts. If you have never fished Havasu,Mead, or Mohave, here is your chance to fish them as an Amature. Its a cheap way to get a two day guide trip with some of the west coasts best PROS. Check it out on www.WONBASS.com.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts