AZBZ Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just curious if anybody has any thoughts on which will be the better circuit, (payout, amount of competitors)

johnny

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
You will not have the bullshit associated with the other circuts (all-star) included that you will for won bass. Won bass championship will be top notch as well. THere will be no last second off limit changes OR reseting of scales, OR 3 chance lie detector tests OR, not changing rules to limit the number of Maxi and Mini T's you can enter mid year OR Allowing a well known established pro to weigh in a bag of 15 5/8 inch fish at roosevelt 45 min BEFORE any other anglers have checked in OR any of that crap that these local circuts have.

Bottom line is that the local circut BS has taken its toll on fisherman that have been doing this long enough to know different. WON bass teams was here in the central arizona region in the early and mid 90's and it was solid. I expect the same.

G

·
0 Posts
Won Bass Teams

Won Bass Teams Ran great tounaments when here before in late 80's early 90's. You cannot do more than one option per team. no two and three minit's. Options are for teams lower weight to win some money not for afew teams to win all the money.

G

·
0 Posts
Won Bass Teams

Guy's

Thank you for the good words about Won Bass. We are going to do everything in our power to put on the best team tournaments possible. We may be new (or coming back) to central Arizona but we are not new at running top notch team tournaments.I have been running the Won Bass Colorado River Region for the past five years.Lake Havasu and Martinez Lake (lower Colorado River) We just kicked off our sixth year last weekend 10/25 and we had a few of the Phoenix guy's over to fish and check us out I think they were very happy with the way things were run. We are looking forward to the new season coming up and meeting alot of you fishermen.If anyone needs more info. on our new Arizona team region please e-mail me [email protected]
And again thank you for the nice commits about Won Bass

John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts