Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished today from 7am to 11am and caught 5 gay bass. I was a disappointed because none were keepers. :x But JohnSWA you were right those salmon eggs do the trick. :p Hopefully next sunday I can actually catch some keepers :lol: By the way JohnSWA where is it that you are catching these keepers. I was fishing in the river straight down from where the camp sight next to the lake is. (sorry i wasnt too discriptive) :?

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Not a problem FW! I like to fish on the flat rocks just to the right of the fenced off pumping station. Its a short walk from the parking lot. I know what you mean about the "Keepers". You have to go through a lot of small guys to get to the big 'uns! I'm glad that the Salmon Eggs worked for you. Never forget..."Red Label"!!!! The Green Label is a bigger bottle and cheaper, but you get what you pay for.

Take care and tell us how your next trip turns out.

John

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JohnSWA I am having trouble thinking of where this pump house is. If you are standing in the parking lot looking at the lake which way would you go? Left or Right?

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Standing with the lake facing you in the store parking lot, take the trail towards the right. you will see a fenced off old red pump house. Fish to the right of the pump house. There are several flat rocks that are prime points to fish from. Get there early. Lots of folks love these spots. Good Luck!!!

John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts